Passives Inside Plant
High-density solutions meeting your expanding network needs
Champion ONE offers CWDM and DWDM passive filter modules and mounting chassis options to support a variety of connector types and form factors. Our components are designed to work within your existing infrastructure, yet ensure you have the flexibility to expand your network as needed.
Our inside plant product line features several form factors, including:
- Relay Rack (1RU, 19” or 23” chassis-mount)
- Rack mount (1,2, or 3RU 19” or 23” chassis)
- LGX modules (for 2RU, 4RU LGX-style cases, or shelf mounting if supported)
- High-density module (for use with our high-density shelf chassis)
In response to our service provider customers’ need to save rack space, Champion ONE developed the highest density modular chassis. Our high-density chassis is designed to save space now but offers our customers the ability to grow and add services on all passive WDM deployments.
Features of our high- density modular chassis include:
- 1 RU (19” or 23” rack mountable) ‘dense shelf’ with a 12 module capacity
- Each module has a 12 connector capacity
- All front-panel accessible
- Available in CWDM or DWDM filter modules and a variety of channel plans
CWDM Inside Plant Modules
Champion ONE offers the same filter module in a multitude of different packages, which enables smooth integration of our solutions into existing networks. Our optional configurations meet engineering requirements, such as mounting options, space and size constraints, connector type matching and uniformity of design. All Champion ONE CWDM filters provide very low insertion loss specification.
Features of our inside-plant, rack-mountable CWDM modules include:
- mux/demuxes, muxes, demuxes and OADMs
- modules are available in 1, 2, 4, 8, and 10 channel configurations
- modules are available in single-fiber or dual-fiber configurations
- Passband filters, monitor (tap) ports, and express/upgrade ports are optional features.
- Available with a variety of connector types (LC, SC, FC, etc.) as well as UPC or APC connectors
- The OADM modules are available in both unidirectional and east-west configurations to support ring topologies.
DWDM Inside Plant Modules
Champion ONE’s DWDM inside plant products offer a wide variety of channel configurations. We can easily match ‘channel plans’ used by the switch and router and optical transport system vendors. In addition, our ability to offer the same filter module (from a performance standpoint) in a multitude of different packages provides streamlined integration of our solution into existing networks. Champion ONE’s optional configurations meet engineering requirements such as mounting options, space and size constraints, connector type matching and uniformity of design and our very low insertion loss specification.
Features of our inside-plant, rack-mountable DWDM modules include:
- mux/demuxes, muxes, demuxes, OADMs
- modules are available in 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 20, 32, and 40 channel configurations
- all DWDM muxes, demuxes, and mux/demuxes feature a monitor port (for use with optical test equipment) and an express/upgrade port for future channel deployments
- OADM modules are available both unidirectional as well as east-west configurations to support ring topologies.
- modules are available in single-fiber or dual fiber configurations
- available with a variety of connector types (LC, SC, FC, etc.) as well as UPC or APC connectors
- packaging options include relay rack, LGX and ultra-dense module*
*ultra-dense module supports 12 connectors, so there is a limit to the channel configurations we can support in this package. This is detailed in the ordering guide for this product.
Champion ONE's carrier-grade optical transceivers feature digital diagnostics, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM), which is supported by the majority of switches and routers. We stock the majority of our products and strive for 100 percent availability. All Champion ONE optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and feature a limited warranty up to five years.
Inside/Outside Plant CWDM306.1 KiB PDF
CWDM246.2 KiB PDF
Cellular/Wireless Backhaul75.6 KiB PDF
Business Class Ethernet197.5 KiB PDF
Inside Plant DWDM Ordering Guide250.5 KiB PDF
Single Fiber CWDM App Note291.0 KiB PDF
Fiber Reclamation App Note120.5 KiB PDF
4CH. CWDM App Note299.4 KiB PDF
Single Fiber CWDM App Note314.4 KiB PDF
Champion ONE’s high-density chassis is designed to save space now but offers our customers the ability to grow and add services on all passive WDM deployments.