Partnerships expand Champion ONE’s optical system offerings
Champion ONE offers active optical systems for the telecommunication, healthcare, educational, enterprise, and government industries. We leverage our optical expertise when projects require new or enhanced fiber optic networks.
Find out how Champion ONE partners with BTI to address the optical needs of our customers.
Find out more about a key Champion ONE partner, Transmode.
While Champion ONE offers pluggable transceivers and passive WDM filters, there are scenarios and specific requirements that necessitate the deployment of a dedicated optical transport system.
Possible requirements for an active optical system include:
- Transponding – converting of a signal from one wavelength to another, typically CWDM or DWDM
- Muxponding – combining several lower data rate signals together and transmitting them over a higher bandwidth stream that is also a WDM wavelength
- Enhanced optical monitoring
- Path, port and equipment redundancy and protection switching
- Reconfigurable Optical Networks (ROADMs)