Champion ONE’s SFP (small form-factor pluggable) fiber optic transceivers, or mini-GBIC, deliver the attention to detail, high quality and outstanding value our customers have come to expect from Champion Optical Network Engineering.
We offer single fiber or bi-directional SFPs in multiple protocols as well as single fiber single wavelength CWDM SFPs.
Our single-fiber, single wavelength SFP provides more bandwidth and minimizes operational concerns by utilizing the same wavelength on both 'ends' of the link.
Our dual fiber SFPs are available in a variety of rated distance options, including 550m, 2km, 10km, 40km, 80km and 120km.
Our CWDM pluggable fiber optics are available in eight standard CWDM wavelengths and in 40km, 80km, 120km, and 160km rated distance options.
Our DWDM pluggable optics are available in 40 standard ITU DWDM channels and in 80 km and 120km rated distance options.
In addition to standard distance options, Champion ONE engineered extended distance options for Gigabit Ethernet, which is unique in the industry, to provide our customers with greater flexibility in network configuration options.
Our distance options for Gigabit Ethernet include:
- 2km over multimode, supporting legacy fiber networks such as those at universities and healthcare facilities
- 40km-rated 1310nm created for backhaul applications for DSLAMs
- 120km-rated ZX to extend ring and metro ethernet reach
All Champion ONE SFPs comply with the SFP MSA (multi-source agreement). Additional product features include:
- Metallic enclosure for low EMI
- LC connectors
- Standard and extended distance options
- 3.3V Power Supply
Champion ONE complies with the most stringent industry standards, which enables compatibility and allows you to use our products with the majority of OEM switches and routers. Our SFPs comply with the following standards:
- IEEE Std 802.3 (Gigabit Ethernet 802.3z, 802.3ah, Fast Ethernet 802.3u)
- Fibre Channel Draft Physical Interface Specification FC-PI-2 Rev. 7.0, 10.0, 13.0
- Compliant with SONET/SDH optical standards
- RoHS compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC
- SFP MSA
- CDRH and IEC-825 Class 1 Laser Product